Thursday, October 18, 2012

Leesport Farmers Market Fall Craft Show Oct 13 & 14, 2012

We were very happy to see some of you at the Leesport Farmers Market Fall Craft Show.

Thanks to you the show was a success !  We can not thank you enough.

Because of our great customers we had money to buy our groceries. Yeah, that may seem to be a little white lie but it is very true.

As many of you know, I have a broken back and the money from the shows literally puts food on our table.

So I know when I make something it has to be the best I can make. Not only to please my customers, which is very important to me, but also to put my entire heart, soul &  and spirit into the item so I can feel proud that I truly gave the customer the best I can !
 

We are 1/2 Native American and the Native American believes the craftsman's spirit enters his craft piece during crafting and becomes a part of him. So each piece is crafted with a labor of love and a spirit of freedom.

Please join us at more of our shows or shop online in your PJs (we won't tell) at JodysJewelryAndCrafts.com.

Many Thanks to all of you !

See you at the next show !

No comments:

Post a Comment